How to Get in Touch
Need help with something? Designs? Advice?
Hit us up! Below is a contact form and other means of reaching out to us and beneath that is a large price sheet to help get some perspective.
**Please be aware, this contact form is not for solicitations of services or products, and to provide the utmost quality of services, we charge a non-refundable fee of $150 (USD) for spam or misleading emails that waste our time. If you wish to discuss business-to-business cooperation or contracts, please submit an introductory email first.
You can also reach us by other means like:
Message Baerthe on Twitter (@RealBaerthe / @LlcAlchemy) or Discord (Baerthe#0001)
PO BOX 691
12012 NE 105th CIR
Brush Prairie, WA 98606-9597
Call or Text: (971) 266-0443 (PST)
Common Price Sheet
Below are a few tables that list common pricing to commission us for projects. These are estimates but it is usually what these types of projects will cost. Most commissions take me around one to four weeks to complete depending on complexity; urgent projects are sometimes accepted and can be completed on tight schedules. What Kind of things can you commission me to do? Well, really anything that has to do with graphic design or art. Our prices are in USD; though we accept CAD, EURO, and a few other currencies. These prices are more of a guideline of what you can expect, often what you have in mind will fit these prices but sometimes more complex or heavy detail work will cost more. We offer two tables for pricing, commercial and non-commercial. The difference is the ability to use the assets and designs in other works, with non-commercial we retain the rights to the asset and may resell it or use it in other mediums; with commercial, you gain broader or full rights to the design.
We are also available for larger or long-term commercial and retainer work.
All of these prices are for commercial usage and give the client the right to use the assets in production, on merchandise, in media products, etc. but do not allow them to resell the asset itself. We retain the rights to show off the project. Unless otherwise stated, these estimates are for static, non-animated, graphic assets. We do accept projects that use NSFW assets but will not create NSFW content.
- Avatar or other smaller icon $28
- Logo Design (Streamer/Youtube)$250 1
- Logo Design (Small/Local Business)$400 1
- Logo Design with Three Options (Corporate)$600 to $800 1
- Small Business Starter Kit$3000 to $5000 2
- Business Card $100
- Custom Sticker $85
- Set of Five Emotes/Emoji for Twitch/Discord $45 3
- Set of Nine Emotes/Emoji for Twitch/Discord $65 3
- Youtube, Twitch, Twitter, etc. Banner $25
- Youtube, Twitch, Twitter, etc. Title Cards $25 4
- Youtube, Twitch, etc. Plaques $25
- Card Game Frame Template $120
- Product Packaging $300
- Brochure Design $200 to $400
- Simple Flyer/Ad $30 to $40
- Digital Ad $50 to $80
- Photo Restoration $50
Non-Commercial (Hobby) Projects
All of these prices are for non-commercial personal use and not intended for resale. They are specifically for hobby use and in most situations, we retain the rights to the project wholly. Playtest cards are sometimes called proxies, they are replicas of existing designs but are labeled differently. All of these designs will be added to my various shops once completed unless you specifically ask me not to, which may change the price.
- Avatar or other smaller icon $20
- Set of Nine Emotes/Emoji for Twitch/Discord $45
- Custom Sticker $45
- New Custom Token Art on an Existing Frame $30 1
- New Custom Token Art on a New Frame $60 1
- Alter Sleeve for MTG $35 2
- Custom Playtest Card $20 to $70 3
- Playtest Cards (Your Art) $20 per 5 Designs
- Existing Playtest Design/Cost of print $20 per block of 18 prints
- The above but in Foil +$1 per print
- Custom Wallpaper and Signed Platmat $75 4
By the way: My patrons on Patreon get reduced prices for commissioning me to do projects. It is a static 10% discount. Once you have figured out what you would like to get, feel free to use the contact sheet above, or DM me on Twitter or Discord, and then we can figure out what to do together!